Whatever your distribution requirements, no matter how complex, JK Moving Services has the WMS (Warehouse Management Solutions) experience, facilities, and expertise to handle them from receipt through distribution.
We maintain more than 400,000 square feet of highly secure storage space with 24-hour surveillance and special climate controlled areas. JK also offers state-of-the-art online management tools, making it easy to search and keep track of inventory. Our late model fleet of trucks is maintained in house and equipped with the latest in GPS technology for easy tracking, as well as air-ride suspension systems for maximum protection while en route. Regardless of the equipment you are moving JK has the truck specifically designed to fit your needs.
What types of inventory can we manage?
- Excess brochures and
- Medical equipment
- Museum exhibits
- Records and back-up tapes
- Excess furniture
- Miscellaneous company assets
Inventory and distribution services.
- Logistics planning
- Receipt of inventory
- Commercial storage and distribution
- 24/7, real-time access to inventory
- Digital imaging of stored documents
- Complete order fulfillment
- Pick, pack and ship services
- Short or long-term storage
- Supply chain integration