The government has vetted all of your options for you—so choosing the right moving company to help you make a stress-free move should be simple, right?
Not all moving companies will tailor a move to your needs. At JK Moving Services, we’re experts at creating customized moves for transferees, service members, and entire agencies with the least amount of hassle and disruption possible. To us, it isn’t only about saving the government time and money. It’s about easing stress, one move at a time. How do you request JK as your service provider? Simply use the designation code JKMS when meeting with your agency relocation counselor.
100% on-time for packing, loading, and moving means you’ll never have to wait.
- GSA CHAMP and DP3 provider with consistently high CSS scores
- Military DP3 domestic and ITGBL provider
- SDDC approved NTS provider
- Department of State Pack, Crate, and ITGBL contractor
- Move management services under SIN 653-7 of GS-33F0002P
- SIT-approved short-term, long-term, portable and international storage options
- Proven TOPS provider for more than 20 years
- IOMI® and FIDI/FAIM certified moving teams trained on all government tariffs, and in accordance with the government’s FTR, FAR, and international shipping laws
Experienced household goods mover.
JK has moved thousands of military service men and women, as well as hundreds of government employees and their families, so we know exactly what you go through. We handle all of the particulars of your move, so that you can have a stress-free relocation. Read more.
Agency office moving professionals.
As a full-service moving company, we dislike downtime as much as you do. Our goal is to get you and your employees packed and moved with the least amount of downtime and disruption to your schedule. Our full-time moving crews are experts at moving your agency in the most efficient manner possible. Read more.
The go-to mover for agencies on the go.
- U.S. Agency for
- U.S. Bureau of Public Debt
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Department of Treasury
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of State