JK Moving Services has entire teams dedicated to working with people with special needs and their families. We will want to see your space in person to create a custom plan designed for your unique needs.
Specific areas may be designated for boxes to keep your space clear and make it easy for you or your family member to move around. Additionally, a JK representative will take note of any medical, access, or sensory equipment that needs to be moved. Should you or a family member require anything, such as extra ramps or help, our team will make sure you have what you need before, during, and after your move.
Our services include:
- Creating plans to keep spaces as clear as possible
- Handling and moving critical equipment
- Padding property and furniture in such a way that it’s still accessible
- Padding customized to protect all access homes
- Extra ramps and special flooring protection for accessibility
- Packing and unpacking
- Hanging drapes, artwork, and ceiling fans
- Setting up furniture, appliances, and electronics
- Picking up all debris so the space is clear and clean
- Padding and protection for elevators and ramps