We want to move people in more ways than one. That's why we're deeply committed to giving back to the community we serve.
We hold a lot of these foundations close to our hearts, and we’re proud that we have the opportunity to help so many people. If you believe in a charitable organization, and you’d like JK Moving Services to help, simply contact us.
- Fight for Children — JK supports FFC’s mission to educate and support low-income children in Washington, D.C. Learn more here.
- March of Dimes
- Habitat for Humanity
- “Make a Difference Day”
- Advocates for Homeless Families
- Heartly House
- Toys for Tots
- Kids R First
- Boys Scouts and Girls Scouts of America
- Crystal City Business Improvement District
- Company-sponsored electronics recycling events
- Community Clean Up Day with Crystal City Business Improvement District and Canon Inc.
- Pilot e-Cycle program with Crystal City Business Improvement District (BID) — Provides opportunity for residents to properly dispose/recycle hazardous electronic components.